Description: The controller is designed for temperature control of supply air in the ventilation and air conditioning systems with water heater. It ensures to maintain the set temperature of supply air and return water.
The controller has a four-digit seven-segment indicator displaying the results of current measurements and seven LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes, preheating, turning on the fan and output signal.
The device can operate both with two connected temperature sensors and with a supply air temperature sensor. Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Temperature control in return flow and supply air
- Two operating modes: active and standby
- Control of supply fan and valve actuator of the heater
- Disable of the temperature sensor in return flow (option)
- Preheating of the water heater during a user-specified time before fan start in active operating mode
- Automatic access of the set supply air temperature at the end of the fan acceleration time
- Functional testing of temperature sensors
- Functional testing of supply fan
- Frost protection of water heater
- Visual alarm signaling
Download Inquiry Application Form