Description: The controller is designed for temperature control of supply air in the ventilation and air conditioning systems with electrical heater.
It has a four-digit seven-segment indicator displaying the results of current measurements and six LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes, turning on the fan and output signal. In the operating mode the device maintains the set temperature of supply air.
Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Supply air temperature control
- Two operating modes: active and standby
- Control of supply fan and electrical heater
- Heat exchanger blowing during a user-specified time in the standby mode
- Functional testing of temperature sensors
- Functional testing of supply fan
- Protection against overheating of electrical heater
- Visual alarm signaling
Note: The controller can be supplied with temperature sensor for supply air duct, thermostat and fan pressure switch.
Download Inquiry Application Form