Description: The controller is designed for temperature control of supply air in the ventilation and air conditioning systems. It allows to control the supply ventilation with built-in heat and cold exchangers, or heat exchanger with condensing unit, or two heat exchangers.
It has a four-digit seven-segment indicator displaying the results of current measurements and six LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes, controller status and output signal. In the operating mode the device maintains the set temperature of supply air.
The device can operate both with three connected temperature sensors and with two temperature sensors when the indoors sensor is disconnected. Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Simple air temperature control in the supply air duct or a cascade air temperature control indoors
- Manual switch "Winter / Summer"
- Device operation in different modes: "Heat / Cold", "Heat / Heat," "Cascade"
- Indoors temperature sensor disconnection (option)
- Control of heat and cold exchanger valves, supply fan, condensing unit, circulation pump
- Heat exchanger warming-up within a user-specified time in the winter mode before the fan start up
- Functional testing of sensors and supply fan
- Frost protection of heat exchanger
- Visual alarm signaling
Download Inquiry Application Form