With LoggerSoft a user can configure loggers, read event logs and archives, view and analyze data, and print reports. All data that have been read from the data loggers are stored in the database and are available for viewing and analysis at any time.
LoggerSoft has a flexible differentiation of user access rights. Available simultaneous data access for multiple users on the local network.
The software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
LoggerSoft Main Functions:
- Read/Write logger settings
- Reading data stored in the logger memory
- Viewing archive for the specified time interval
- View temperature and humidity in graphical or tabular format
- Automatic or free graph scaling
- Printing graphs, tables, reports on-demand
- Reviewing logger Event Log
- Reviewing user Event Log
- Setting logging interval
- Specifying limits of temperature and humidity for generating alarms
- Setting data logging mode: CYCLIC or TILL THE MEMORY IS FULL
- Setting report format: ".csv" / ".pdf"
- Setting the logging start:
- immediately by pressing a button
- with delay after pressing a button
- immediately after configuration
- at a user-specified time
- with delay after configuration
- Forecast of the remaining battery lifetime
- Support in LAN
- Search a connected logger
- Displaying and setting data about metrological certification of the connected logger
Minimum system requirements: Processor 1 GHz o Memory 512 MB RAM, Free hard disk: 50 MB (for program files), Free hard disk: 4 GB (for database), Free hard disk: 4 GB (for database) .
LoggerSoft VERSION 1.02.02
Download Inquiry Application Form