Description: The controller is designed to control feed pumps. It can operate in both manual and automatic control modes. In manual mode each of the pumps is switched on by the operator. In automatic control mode the pumps are controlled after switching on the device untill it is turned off or switched to manual mode.
The controller has a four-digit seven-segment indicator displaying time of pump operation and seven LEDs to indicate device operation in manual mode, pump turn on and failure, signal from the dry run sensor and pressure sensor in the feed pipe .
Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Pressure control in the return pipe by pressure switch
- Automatic alternate turn on of pumps with a specified switching time
- Funtional testing of pumps by the signals from the starters
- Pump operation timer
- Dry run protection
- Automatic reserve start if one of the pumps fails
- Informative alarm of pump failure and disconnection in autormatic mode
- Visual alarm signaling
- Alarm Log (100 records)
Download Inquiry Application Form