Description: The controller is designed to control the flow temperature according to the temperature graph by regulating an analog valve and two circulation pumps. It allows to measure flow and return water temperature, as well as the temperature of outside air.
The controller has two four-digit seven-segment indicators and on two-digit seven-segment indicator displaying the results of current measurements and eight LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes, valve and pump status and RS485 signal.
Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Flow temperature control
- Return temperature control
- Control of three-point or analog valve, and two circulation pumps
- Switch from automatic valve control to manual and from manual to automatic from the device keyboard
- Switch from automatic pump control to manual and from manual to automatic with the help of external control signal
- Temperature graph entry from the device keyboard
- Functional testing of pumps based on signals from starters
- Dry run protection
- Automatic reserve start if one of the pumps fails
- Visual alarm signaling
- Alarm Log (100 records)
Download Inquiry Application Form