Description: The controller is designed to control a solid fuel boiler by measuring flow temperature in the heating system.
It has the three operating modes: automatic, manual and “Stop”. In manual mode valves and fan are controlled by closing or opening dry contacts. In “Stop” mode the controller only measures temperature and doesn't control outputs. The device controls insufficient and excessive boiler capacity, as well as the need to load the boiler.
The controller has three four-digit seven-segment indicators displaying the results of current measurements and seven LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes and operation of each combustion chamber.
- Flow temperature control
- Automatic or manual control of combustion chamber valves and fan
- Switching the control mode (manual/automatic) by fixed external button
- Increase or decrease the control signal to the fan (in manual mode) by fixed external button
- Selection of controlled combustion chamber by fixed external button
- Selection of control signal (open/closed) on the valve of selected combustion chamber by fixed external button
- Protection from freezing or overheating of coolant
- LED indication of sensor failure or temperature out of range
Note: The controller can be supplied with water temperature sensor.
Download Inquiry Application Form