Description: The controlelr is designed to control water temperature in hot water system by regulating a valve and two circulation pumps.
It measures temperature of water supplied to hot water system.
The controller has two four-digit seven-segment indicators and one two-digit seven-segment indicator displaying the results of current measurements and eight LEDs to indicate alarms, operating modes, valve and pump status and RS485 signal.
Nonvolatile memory ensures data saving in case of any failure in the power.
- Control of supplied hot water
- Control of three-point or analog valve and two circulation pumps
- Switch from automatic valve control to manual and from manual valve control to automatic from device keyboard
- External switch from automatic valve control to manual and from manual to automatic mode
- Economic operating mode for HWS system: switching on and off a pump by a signal from the thermal relay (option)
- Functional testing of pumps based on signals from starters
- Dry run protection
- Automatic reserve start if one of the pumps fails
- Visual alarm signaling
- Alarm Log (100 records)
Note: The controller can be supplied with water temperature sensor.
Download Inquiry Application Form