Description: The controller is used for control of various technological processes in industry and agriculture.
AKS controller is designed on the base of a new microprocessor generation with a high performance and large memory, which allowed us greatly to expand the number of inputs and outputs, realize more sophisticated control algorithms and increase the device archive.
The main advantage of AKS controller is a color graphic TFT display with a high resolution.Thanks to its sizes, it can display simultaneously a large number of parameters compared with monochrome indicator. There is a realized possibility of displaying data in the form of tables, graphs, and mimic panels. AKS controller can process data from both wired and wireless temperature sensors.
AKS controller can be supplied with TechnologSoft program for remote control from a PC.
- 16 RTD inputs
- 8 analog inputs for connection of relative humidity sensors, gas analyzers, feedback sensors, etc.
- 8 analog outputs for control of air dampers, frequency inverters, etc.
- 16 digital outputs for control of fans, humidifiers, pumps, etc.
- Manual and automatic control modes
- Functional testing of sensors and actuators
- Alarm signaling
- Data transfer to PC via RS485 interface
- Nonvolatile memory
- Remote control from PC (option)
- Interface input for connecting expansion units of inputs and outputs
|Number of Analog Inputs||24|
|Number of Dry Contact Inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||8|
|Number of Digital Outputs||16|
|Voltage Supply||220 V ±10%|
|Power Consumption||max 18 W|
Controller's Design: AKS Controller consists of the controller on the DIN rail mounted inside of the plastic panel board and operator’s panel with TFT display on the front panel board. It also includes power supply units, supply-line filter, line switch and external buttons for setting display modes and alarm lamps.
The controller has a significant reserve of inputs and outputs. It is also possible to commutate other nonstandard input and output unit types. It all allows to choose individual configuration for definite production peculiarities and customer wishes.
Note: see also article "Temperature Control Laws".
Download Inquiry Application Form