TERA's control equipment has been successfully installed in many industries, including ventilation and air-conditioning fields.
Our enterprise develops and produces a full line of ventilation automation: from sensors and temperature setting devices to multifunctional controllers and electrical panel boards.
Controllers for Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems have the following functions:
- Simple air temperature control in the supply air duct or a cascade air temperature control indoors
- Water temperature control in the heater return flow
- Control of heat and cold exchanger valves, supply fan, condensing unit, circulation pumps, etc.
- Device operation in different modes: "Heat / Cold", "Heat / Heat," "Cascade"
- Manual switch "Winter / Summer"
- Heat exchanger warming-up within a user-specified time in the winter mode before the fan start up
- Automatic access to the set supply air temperature at the end of the fan acceleration time
- Temperature sensor disconnection (option)
- Functional testing of sensors and actuators
- Automatic switching to the appropriate mode and control after eliminating sensor fail
- Fire alarm control
- Frost protection of heat exchanger
- Alarm Log (100 records)
Our company also designs electrical control panels, provides all the necessary technical documentation (circuitry, specifications, passports, manuals), engineering setup, as well as consultations and instructions for operational staff.