PJSC "TERA" has a successful experience in implementing its automation for heating and hot water supply systems.
Our company has developed the own series of specialized controllers which are used in the direct or indirect heating systems, two-stage or deadlock DHW circuits. These controllers have the following software features:
- Flow temperature control
- Return temperature control
- Control of three-point or analog valve, circulation and make-up pumps
- Setting of calculation method of the set flow temperature (option)
- Setting of constant low or constant high flow temperature (option)
- Device operation on a schedule (option)
- Economic operating mode for HWS system: switching on and off a pump by a signal from the thermal relay (option)
- Functional testing of temperature sensors
- Functional testing of pumps based on signals from starters
- Dry run protection
- Automatic reserve start if one of the pumps fails
- Alarm Log (100 records)
Our company also designs electrical control panels, provides all the necessary technical documentation (circuitry, specifications, passports, manuals), engineering setup, as well as consultations and instructions for operational staff.